• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Software players with full Blu-ray menu support

Despite the thread necro,...

Scratch arcsoft of that list. Yes it plays full menu's, bit they dropped product support for it. Arcsoft no longer sells it.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Macgo could play the full Blu-ray menu

I am using Macgo Blu-ray Player, it play the full Blu-ray menu.

Does someone know why Blu-Ray menus are not supported? I would like to be able to poke around to see what I want to save when ripping a disc with AnyDvd. I can't be the only one. Clicking on each individual stream is a huge waste of time.
Any future plans to include it in the software players we know of?

Need some help with blu-ray playing software

I had been using Arcsoft TMT5 and the HTPC is currently running. I was in the middle of planning on building a new HTPC, unfortunately at my own peril, had HDD issues and it seems I longer have my TMT5 download, very depressing :(

So on the new build, what are my options, I am literally down to PowerDVD/WinDVD are they my only options, I would like it to integrate into MCE as well, or am I better off looking at some different software, I need LIVE TV recording as well with multi tuner support as MCE does.

So I just need to know my best path forward, is it literally PowerDVD with AnyDVD-HD doing my decrypting in the background still ?

I had been using Arcsoft TMT5 and the HTPC is currently running. I was in the middle of planning on building a new HTPC, unfortunately at my own peril, had HDD issues and it seems I longer have my TMT5 download, very depressing :(

So on the new build, what are my options, I am literally down to PowerDVD/WinDVD are they my only options, I would like it to integrate into MCE as well, or am I better off looking at some different software, I need LIVE TV recording as well with multi tuner support as MCE does.

So I just need to know my best path forward, is it literally PowerDVD with AnyDVD-HD doing my decrypting in the background still ?

Even though ArcSoft discontinued TMT, you can still get a copy of it if you purchased the software before they stopped making it:

ArcSoft Customer Support for TMT

However, if you did not, then you're down to two choices: PowerDVD or WinDVD.

Even though I own both products, and WinDVD Blu-ray playback is decent, I feel that PowerDVD is the better choice overall.

Personally, PowerDVD has more features, and has better support than WinDVD.

I was really disappointed that the community didn't simply create a filter to play AnyDVD's SpeedMenu format as a first pass. Speedmenu takes most of the effort out of the equation, but without a playback filter is losing much of the functionality on an HTPC.

Java menus are quite difficult to implement in comparison and meanwhile the public is having great difficulty playing anything without using commercial software or faffing around working out the proper playlists.

I think it would be useful too if Slysoft could provide fields for the first say 10 titles in SpeedMenu, for the public to manually enter a label describing the title function: although it is still a manual process to play each title to see what it does, having the ability to label each one after the fact, to be stored in a subsequent saving to a permanent ISO would definitely be an advantage.

I was really disappointed that the community didn't simply create a filter to play AnyDVD's SpeedMenu format as a first pass.

They did: http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=164314&page=20

I even created a plugin for NextPVR that uses it:

attachment.php

pmwiki.php

Splash player does an excellent job. There are no freebees that I am aware of.

Back