• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

software issues with dvd burner and slysoft

JEFFREY103

:bowdown: Here is the problem. When i used the trial version this problem did not happen, but after I bought it, it did. especially after I upgraded to anydvd 6143. Here is the problem.

When I start the computer up from a cold start It recognizes the dvd drive, but if I have to reboot, it does not show up under my computer and I get this error box that says I do not have dvd drive, and it gives you a few suggestions to fix it, but you know as well as I do those never work.

So the short of it, after i restart or reboot the system, for some reason the dvd does not load correctly, but from a cold start from the next day after work, it starts right up fine.
I have a asus dvd burner
Does anyone have any ideas with this? Here is my email address

samson103(at)earthlink.net
Thank you very much if you know how to fix the problem

Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall AnyDVD? There is a list of stuff to check. It's located somewhere on the forum.

Back