• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Software crashing on use

pnotar

Hello!

I using the demo version of AnyDVD and CloneDVD Mobile, loaded for the first time last night. I've been able to convert a few short DVDs without issue, but I'm also getting a lot of Windows "Application has encountered a problem and needs to close" errors. If I uninstall both programs, reboot, reinstall them, reboot again, I can usually get it to work once, but then I have to repeat the cycle. For reference, I'm using AnyDVD 6.1.3.3, CloneDVD Mobile 1.1.4.0, and Windows XP Tablet SP2. I've tried disabling my virus scanner, bluetooth, and wireless NIC.

Any advice appreciated. Thanks!
P.

I also have a tablet. Was having the same problems. If you click START, ALL PROGRAMS, ACCESSORIES, PROGRAM COMPATIBABILITY. Follow the directions to run MOBILE in an earlier version of Windows. After I did that it worked great for me.

Back