• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

SO who really owns the software?

Was point exactly and was just stating that if it was MY decision to make, the 2yrs or less LTL owners are the only ones who could possibly have an issue with this decision by RedFox but I myself was ok with it and have shown my support by purchasing all three license's already and now have the CloneDVDmobile and CloneCD key's if and when they are required right now just extras because of the dedication of the RedFox team to its customers even when it was ALL out of THEIR own pockets and that should say everything that needs to be said.
Attention:
Sorry for the major de-railment of this thread.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I think the way that they did the discount was the fairest way possible other than I would say no 50% off & just do the free yr and go back to June or July (only 6 to 9 months of ownership before closure) and if someone really just had to buy an LTL then just do 30% plus the global but you couldn't bundle it and you would've effectively still given the 50% off but I would push the free yr option and that could be renewed to an LTL later, also all this about being a long time owner of a LTL and you should've got a bigger discount is plain wrong because if you have owned it for 5 yrs or more you have definitely received your money's worth period and deserve no discount but we still got the global 20% any way (I myself fall under this length as well)and if you have owned it for less than 5yrs but more than 2 well the global 20% is perfect but the people who haven't even got 2 yrs out of a LTL are the only ones IMHO who should have complaint about global 20% and should have an extra 10% off but now do you see how much of a PITA it would be to sort all this out and it would require EVERYONE of us to go through support and not the web store to purchase and we would only be able to get the anyDVDHD license and not the other two at the same time we would have had to purchase those separately but with the way they did it we ALL can receive up to 50% off of purchase.
(y)

Discounting stuff aside, I generally agree with you regarding LTL, if you've had it long enough, you've probably gotten your money's worth ("loyal user" vs. "loyal customer" theory, posted elsewhere), and the current RedFox plan for recent Slysoft purchases seems fair to me.

Unfortunately, whether or not someone "got their monies worth" is all relative and there will be a multitude of opinions. You'll never find that everyone will agree to one definition. If we assume, as nebostrangla has mentioned that, those that have had the license for 5 or more years got their monies worth then what about those with less than 5 years? What about those that had a license for more than 5 years but only used it occasionally? How does that relate to someone who has used to profusely (volume of use) since they acquired a license regardless of the length of time the license has been owned?

Last edited:
Back