• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

So the Devs. know this issue.

Popcorn

This was a nightmare...Anyways I had some issues earlyer with GJ not working right, after the V.550 update. I tryed a few times uninstalling and reinstalling running Ccleaner in between. I desided i needed a clean OS install anyways.....after the fresh install i loaded up GJ but during install "it seemed to generate a NEW profile key automaticly??" and did not prompt me to use the original? I loaded up a game that had worked earlier With a no go again? I got an error "sorry i didnt write it down".......so after crying out came the OS disc again "XP w\SP2"..on the second install then loading GJ again it finally prompted me to manually place my "profile key" "original" now all is good:clap: ;) not sure if it was a bug or not "im no programmer" I just thought id bring it to your attention for what its worth.:eek:

Back