• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

So far all works ok :)

mbo

Hi,
I got GJ few days ago and after few days of reading on this forum I made working profiles of BF2, BF2142 and Crysis on XP SP3. Well, Crysis asked for disk after first attempt but was ok on the next one.

I have a game "Lost Planet" which I do not play a lot. It is on DVD but it starts via Steam. I wander if there is a way to make a profile for it and if yes how to do it. ( It is not that important, more of curiosity rather )

Thanks for the great software (not only GJ) you guys make. It makes life much, much easier :clap:

Thanks,
mbo

I have a game "Lost Planet" which I do not play a lot. It is on DVD but it starts via Steam. I wander if there is a way to make a profile for it and if yes how to do it. ( It is not that important, more of curiosity rather )

I have a plugin that enables you to create a GJ profile for games that do not require a cd, so its more of just a shortcut than anything but it puts an icon into the GJ Launcher Game windows, if you PM me your private email i can send it to you, it was originally sent to me from a Slysoft employee, there was a tread about it somewhere on here!

Well hope to get your address soon, i will incluse detailed info about how to get it to work, its quite simple really but too me a while to find how to do it :D

Any way out to sun bath!

Back