• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Snip - Cut feature

barryware

I have searched using snip - cut - trim - and scissors for the search terms.

Can some one explain or give a link to how to use the trim / edit feature.

What I need to do is trim the 1st say two minutes of a title, and then the end of the title keeping everything in between.. It seems either everything is gone after the 1st snip, or I trim the section I want to keep, and the unwanted sections are what is transcoded..

To split a movie or extract a piece onto the scissors under the preview screen.

Move the left or the right triangle to the chapter where you want to cut the movie.

Do it the other way round when you convert the second part of the movie.

Otherwise, you have the possibility to cut off unwanted chapters as well as splitting one movie in two parts. Click on the scissors to open the control element for cutting off unwanted chapters. Another bar appears below the play bar. The small points symbolize the chapters, the space shows the approximate length of each chapter. You can move the blue triangles to cut off unwanted chapters. Either you click on the orange bar to move the blue triangles step by step or you directly drag it to the chapter where you like to have it. The Play Slider above automatically moves to the position of the triangles so that you can watch the first movie scenes from each chapter. The green writing in the preview window shows you the chosen chapter and its play time. On the right hand side, in the title selection, you can see the chapter selection with each title

Thanks Frank.. I need to play with it more. I may have been going about it the wrong way.

I didn't realize I needed to trim or include a complete chapter. I have been trying to edit / trim possibly not starting on a chapter mark but a frame within a chapter.

Back