• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Smurfs retail rental

PDKeene

I rented this DVD today and upon letting it normally scan it stops at 79%.
After I waited a few minutes, I started the process, even though it was not at 100%.
This is where it stopped:
scanning titles in vts_05_1.vob 218012

Then a dialoge window came open, it read:
cloneDVD2
Processing error:
E:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_05_1.VOB:read error

The system cannot read from the specific device.
If reading the media has failed, please clean the surface and try again.

I took the disc out and tried again, same thing.

I started over, same thing.

I restarted my computer; same thing.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!!

Phillip

Please upgrade to the lastest beta version, clean the disk with warm water and dishwash and the provide a log file from AnyDVD.

I am seeing the same read error using ANYDVD to rip to hardrive.
Will try the beta of ANYDVD

I am not sure if this is an issue with CloneDVD or AnyDVD.

I noticed a few threads on Smurfs where the backup process stopped at a certain percentage. I experienced that problem myself. I updated to the latest Beta version of AnyDVD, and that issue was solved.

I thought I was in the clear, but quickly found my success to be blocked. After the "Creating DVD Files" process completed, I got the following error message:

Writing to video media not successful
source data too large
This writer is not capable of writing the source data as requested.
To write these DVD files, please use the "Copy DVD Files" or "Clone DVD" from the start screen.
WriteDVD 14 W2

I tried using a different drive with no success. I made sure DVD-5 was selected as the output (which I saw listed in the CloneDVD forum). I backed up two other disks today without an issue, and I have never experienced this problem in the several years I used the SlySoft products.

Anyone have any ideas?

I used anydvd beta to rip to folder and it worked with no errors.
So maybe an issue with clonedvd.

Strange. I switched the drives again and everything worked just fine. I tried that earlier with no luck. Guess all it took was me to complain about it so I could look stupid and post about it.

Afaik WriteDVD 14 W2 is a message your burner tells to windows and if i'm not mistaking it has usually to do with your drive getting to (or already does) dislike the brand of blanks you use.

Beta versions are always at the top of the AnyDVD forum

same problem here with Smurfs

I have 6.8.8.0, which I show as the latest version of AnyDVD and I get an error at 86% on one computer and 89% on the other..

Thats not the latest version. Its the latest release version yes, but not the latest version. Latest version is 6.8.8.7 (see sticky at the top) and can handle the smurfs just fine

im having the same issue (i downloaded the beta thinking it was gonna help) im trying to create an iso file, i tried clone dvd and cyberlink but i get an error message at 94%, its weird cause i had no issue with the 3d blu ray (i did a copy not an iso file)

For some reason I just can not find where to download the beta version of AnyDVD; I've seen posts of it being at the top of the Forum page, and another saying to see the sticky at the top of the page. (One time in the past, I found a link in a post that started the download, but I never found out where to find it). Could someone please expain how I can locate it. Thanks

For some reason I just can not find where to download the beta version of AnyDVD; I've seen posts of it being at the top of the Forum page, and another saying to see the sticky at the top of the page. (One time in the past, I found a link in a post that started the download, but I never found out where to find it). Could someone please expain how I can locate it. Thanks

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6887.exe

Thanks for the links to the newest beta version (6.8.8.7).

I'm using AnyDVD 6.8.8.0 and CloneDVD 2.9.3.0 and it copied perfectly and it's the rental version.

Back