• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Small Ui Issue?

Smigit

I noticed this just before. When you hit the delete key on the keyboard which I use to delete a profile, if the mouse is currently hovering an icon other than the selected one, the delete action will be applied to the icon being hovered over not the one thats selected.

So to reproduce:
a) Have 2 profiles
b) Single left click one of them
c) Hover the mouse cursor over the other, but do not click the icon
d) hit delete on the keyboard
e) The prompt will be asking you to delere the profile hovered over in step c and not the one selected in stage b

note: even if you hover away from the one in c, the delete action will always default to the last icon that was hovered over from what I can see which gives even less visual feedback as to whats being deleted.

That may be by design, but it's unintuitive to how the windows UI operates where by it should be the last icon you clicked which is to be removed, not the one being hovered over. I almost unintentially deleted another profile earlier because of this.

This is using the latest 3.0.1.9 beta.

Anyway thought I'd post that in case it is an issue and if not, it might be a useful use case anyway and something to consider about how it's implemented as like I said, I almost deleted the wrong icon due to the functionality not being consistent with what Windows would do.

Back