• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Slysoft's goal for BD+

hdfanboy

I'm curious after reading your changelog for the latest versions of AnyDVDHD.
In handling BD+, is your goal to be able to backup the entire BD+ disk to a hard drive or BD blank, which you are able to do now, or to eventually be able to reencode the video to 1080p or 720p which would allow someone to only back up the movie on their their disk to cheaper media such as 8 GB double layer DVD+R.

Thanks...

HDfanboy

by the way, Slysoft... by asking about BD+, I in no way want to detract from your accomplishments. Because of your company and commitment to the customer, you offer the only solution currently available of backing up all HDDVD's and all Blu-rays. Congratulations and keep up your incredible work!

HDFanboy

Removing BD+ completely has absolutely nothing to do with Slysoft releasing a product to re-encode HD content to fit on DVD-DLs.

Their goal, I assume, is to release a "full" crack for BD+. That is, not just a work around where the BD+ folder is copied, but rather a method of "unhooking" BD+ from the movie files themselves, freeing them completely, to do whatever with, be it playback, play catch with, re-encode, etc.

A "CloneHD" program would necessate a removal of BD+ to work correctly, I'd think, but removing BD+=! "CloneHD".

Back