• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Slysoft Rocks!!!

carolinamoons

I would just like to say to all the people out there having problems and complaining but are not using all of slysoft products.I have tried just about everything out there to make backup copies of my dvd's and all have flaws.About a year ago i purchased the bundle package from slysoft and since then i have had absolutly no problems burning any dvd movie or music cd!If you don't want to spend a little money on all they're programs then quit complaining!I also want to ad that you cannot expect to buy the cheapest blank media you can find and get quality results!So in short spend a little money,buy all they're programs and buy quality blank media and you won't have anything to complain about anymore!:mad:

Slysoft
I would just like to say to all the people out there having problems and complaining but are not using all of slysoft products.I have tried just about everything out there to make backup copies of my dvd's and all have flaws.About a year ago i purchased the bundle package from slysoft and since then i have had absolutly no problems burning any dvd movie or music cd!If you don't want to spend a little money on all they're programs then quit complaining!I also want to ad that you cannot expect to buy the cheapest blank media you can find and get quality results!So in short spend a little money,buy all they're programs and buy quality blank media and you won't have anything to complain about anymore!

i wish to add that (slysoft anydvd clonedvd2 maxell dvd+)
has been superb in burning .Any problems that do turn up slysoft are
good at resolving the issuses .if you are not using both programs together
then please do so

ps the fail rate with anydvd clonedvd2 and maxelldvd+
is about2 discs in 300

Nice

Thanks for this feedback and for passing on the joy.

Isn't this fun? 8)

Have a nice Christmas, all of you!!

And another vote from the Peanut Gallery

I wish to 2nd the Op I even purchased the HD upgrade prior to being BluRay capable at last years announcement of the Euro Change. Most f my failures are due to bad quality source disc, and only one verbatim DL+ failure in the 3 yrs I've owned ANYDVD and CloneDVD2. There is a learning curve invlved and the mods are more than patient on this forum helping them help themselves, you have to be willing to learn. Overall I think the best thing about Sly/Eby is this forum I read all enties at least twice a day (so I can Keep track) there is much to learn. Best of the Holiday Season to All.

Back