• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Slysoft Praise; One wish for Christmas

Poultron

One of the most impressive things that secures my faith in SlySoft is their diligence and dedication. They've managed to create a robust, feature-rich software suite that transcends any level of user-competence while maintaining the highest levels of quality. Their commitment and passion to consistently over-deliver allows them to create a premium product whose demand only grows in a stale and saturated market.

While having my full appreciation and admiration, there is one thing I ask of you, oh SlySoft Santa; include an automatic version checker and updater for the entire software suite, in a future update. All of your dedicated users and fans would agree that the frequency of your updates is impressive and inspiring. We would never ask for fewer updates or a compromise of quality, but an easier way to version check, download and install updates would be overwhelmingly appreciated. A one-stop, one-click service that checks all of your SlySoft products and manages the upgrade process.

Now I must admit that I'm not a wee babe, nor have I stayed up, eagerly hoping for a peek at Santa in quite a long while. But I do have faith that a delicately crafted wish, presented under the right circumstances, can still have the chance of being fulfilled.

SlySoft Santa suits are most certainly optional, yet strongly encouraged.

Cheers,
Poultron

Back