• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Slysoft Page In Outlook??

wndslr

I am a regsitered owner of Slysoft products. Each time I open Outlook the Slysoft.com download page pops up. How can I stop this from happening each time I sign into Outlook?

I am a regsitered owner of Slysoft products. Each time I open Outlook the Slysoft.com download page pops up. How can I stop this from happening each time I sign into Outlook?

wndslr,

The only reason for hijacking to a SlySoft page can be an unhonorable affiliate.

A popup is annoying and I really want to investigate what's going on there. I assume a dishonest affiliate partner of SlySoft behind this popup thing. Please answer some questions:

• are you sure the popup opens in Outlook and not Internet Explorer?
  • Please check your browsers cookie 'slysoft.com' and try to find out the value of 'aid'.
  • please watch the internet address in your auto-popping browser. Can you see a parameter like '?aid=12345'?

What happened to my post (idea) on this issue ???

-W

Back