• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

SlySoft on a Mac? A passionate request.

Would you like mac os x support from Slysoft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

macosxguy

Slysoft-
I have come to love your products for windows users, but I am really a mac user that only uses windows to use your product. As you may know apple macs can use Blu-ray discs, and HD DVD but there is no current method to play these discs in Mac OS X. This is where I need your help. Is there anyway to port your software onto the Mac platform? It would be so wonderful to see your products run on such an advance system. I know I would buy all of your products again in a mac supported platform. One other problem is that there is currently no HD player for mac because of the HDCP, but your Anydvd HD makes that possible. All we need is a player now. Please help. I know you can create a whole new form of customers that will support you and make the OS X release a success. Thank you for your time.

Slysoft-
I have come to love your products for windows users, but I am really a mac user that only uses windows to use your product. As you may know apple macs can use Blu-ray discs, and HD DVD but there is no current method to play these discs in Mac OS X. This is where I need your help. Is there anyway to port your software onto the Mac platform? It would be so wonderful to see your products run on such an advance system. I know I would buy all of your products again in a mac supported platform. One other problem is that there is currently no HD player for mac because of the HDCP, but your Anydvd HD makes that possible. All we need is a player now. Please help. I know you can create a whole new form of customers that will support you and make the OS X release a success. Thank you for your time.

This had been discussed many times and has been explained why this can't happen.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=86783&postcount=2

Don't hold your breath.

As Charlie said it is in the FAQ. AnyDVD on a Mac has been rehashed many many times.

Use a VM like Apple BootCamp, Parallels or VMware Fusion. Of course I'm not sure how those three VMs work. BootCamp has been said to work well.

Back