• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Slysoft old version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't want to read, then don't open this thread; very simple, isn't it. If you are a customer of theirs, then I don't know why this kind of discussion annoys you. They are in a shady business and we as customers have to watch what they do. Seriously, how much LUBE have you guys been using for you guys to defend them so vehemently? These guys are a HEARTBEAT AWAY from going to jail, in which case THEY would need lube for the "man sandwiches", you know that?? Oh, you think I use crude language? This is LIFE, haven't you heard? Anything can happen. This is how people talk in shady businesses!

STFU

We've all heard this BS from every possible angle for over a year. You have nothing new to add. Many of us have been here and watched it all unfold from the the beginning and you bop in here after a year and pretend you have some knowledge about the situation that none of us have already heard. jeez.

Fred Fish, be nice. Forum rule 1. Don't tell people to "STFU"

If you don't want to read, then don't open this thread; very simple, isn't it. If you are a customer of theirs, then I don't know why this kind of discussion annoys you. They are in a shady business and we as customers have to watch what they do. Seriously, how much LUBE have you guys been using for you guys to defend them so vehemently? These guys are a HEARTBEAT AWAY from going to jail, in which case THEY would need lube for the "man sandwiches", you know that?? Oh, you think I use crude language? This is LIFE, haven't you heard? Anything can happen. This is how people talk in shady businesses!
This thread is closed, and if another one gets started I will handle that when it happens. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back