• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Slysoft itunes ripper?

hajj_3

Have you guys thought of making an itunes ripper application as the videos and maybe some of the music apple sells has drm. I'd like to be able to buy tv shows and remove the drm. Itunes sell enormous numbers of tv shows, movies and music, you could make a lot of money sell an itunes drm remover.

I have no idea what's wrong. ATM, both links are in perfect working order for "my internet".

I have no idea what's wrong. ATM, both links are in perfect working order for "my internet".

Okay, I was able to connect to the two links you provided above, but it's not a "Trusted" site! See below what Mozila Firefox gave me.

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect
securely to tag3ulp55xczs3pn.tor2web.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.
Normally, when you try to connect securely,
sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are
going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to
this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is
trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.

If you understand what's going on, you
can tell Firefox to start trusting this site's identification.
Even if you trust the site, this error could mean that someone is
tampering with your connection.
Don't add an exception unless
you know there's a good reason why this site doesn't use trusted identification.

Okay, I was able to connect to the two links you provided above, but it's not a "Trusted" site! See below what Mozila Firefox gave me.
Oops, sorry. That's because the certificate is valid for tor2web.org, and the link I provided was tor2web.com. Use
https://tag3ulp55xczs3pn.tor2web.org/
instead, if you don't want to use the onion link (which shouldn't issue any certificate errors).

thanks for the download, i thought they had discontinued it. It doesn't support itunes 10.6 but 10.5 is still good.

I still think slysoft should release an app that supports itunes 10.6

requiem 4.0 has been released which supports itunes 10.7 but not ibooks and some people are having java problems too.

Slysoft should really release an application themselves.

amazon's movie/tv show downloads also have drm, they use the WMV format for their videos.

If you could create a drm remover for itunes and amazon, you would sell loads of copies! :)

Back