• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

SlySoft is great!

azvenigo

OK, high on my list for superb software that just works are AnyDVD and CloneDVD. SlySoft releases updates that aren't just bug fixes but actual improvements and they don't nickel and dime you to death. A year of tech support and lifetime updates is an awesome value. (No I don't work for SlySoft marketing.)

The software itself is highly intuitive and simple while still maintaining flexibility for users that want finer control. It's beautiful.

And I'm happy to say that it was painless to use under Vista64, unlike a bunch of other software I've been having pains with under that OS.

So kudos to SlySoft! Thank you guys for an awesome product and for having a licensing scheme that is absolutely worth it.

Alex

Hi,

I'm sure Slysoft appreciates your support!
:agree:

All the best,

Webslinger

I agree. I love the SlySoft software that I've tried so far. And I think this forum is a very good addition. I enjoy this layout, it's very user friendly.

Being an Avid Movie Watcher, I have only one thing to say. GO................ SLYSOFT !!

I bought my licences about 4 years ago, and I never regret it!!! I don´t trust all those other programs like Shrink etc...

Back