• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Slysoft forum and browsers

BigBaaaMack

On one of my computers I have Opera as a browser. This appears to work well except for posting, I have this tiny little area to reply. Is there a setting in Opera to correct or does this forum not work with Opera?

I'm not sure. These forums work fine with Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Netscape (which is based on either Mozilla or IE, depending on your preference).

I did have Firefox, but when my kid decided to use me as a guinea pig for updating to Vista, he decided to use Opera. I did do a google search, and this appears to be a bug, or at least other people have had this problem. I will ask my son next time he visits.

Hi :)
I've just done a comparison between IE 7 & Opera.
Can't really see much difference in the sizes.
Are you using the latest version of Opera?
I'm using 9.21 build 8776.

I've just done a comparison between IE 7 & Opera.
Can't really see much difference in the sizes.
Are you using the latest version of Opera?
I'm using 9.21 build 8776.

I checked in help/about, says 9.21 build 8776. Both IE7 and Opera are installed so I do have a choice until his next visit.

can this forum get rid of having to click on the quick reply box to make your reply, like CDF, there way of replying is a lot easier, IMO.

can this forum get rid of having to click on the quick reply box to make your reply, like CDF, there way of replying is a lot easier, IMO.

Moderators really have no control over how the board software functions. If you're really interested, you, I believe, would have to contact admin.

Moderators really have no control over how the board software functions. If you're really interested, you, I believe, would have to contact admin.
thanks WS, i may do that, but not tonight ;)

Zebadee, everything looks normal until I click the box to reply. The box keeps shrinking. If I move the mouse, the problem is even more exasperated.

I looked on Opera's forum. This may be the answer:

http://my.opera.com/community/forums/topic.dml?id=184513

The thing is that I've done nothing to Opera (so default) & it works fine for me.
Thus your suuggestion doesn't seem likely here.
I'd try just reinstalling Opera to see if that helps.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled, problem still persists.:confused: I didn't use a registry cleaner as I'm a little uncomfortable with that.

Oh well, at least I can browse no problem. Will let you know when it's fix and what cause it.

Btw....the preview post box doesn't shrink LOL

Last edited:
I didn't use a registry cleaner as I'm a little uncomfortable with that.
dont be uncomfortable using a registry cleaner.i use ccleaner and also advanced windows care.
i didnt realise how much junk files had accumualetd on my pc-and noticed an increased performance immediately.
caution about ccleaner:go into the cookies (options>cookies) and select all the ones you need to keep BEFORE running the cleaner.that way you wont have to retype/remember all usernames and passwords for your favourite sites.

All is working fine now. Wasn't home when he looked at it, but apparently it was the "fit to window width" setting.

Good news. :clap: :D
It must have been changed though by something/someone. As with default settings I could not replicate. :disagree:

Back