• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Slysoft Convert Blu-Ray to HD-DVD Please Read Formula For Next Gen Clone DVD HD DL

Yes, I have - almost 20 years ago now. :D

You don't argue, you just tell them why you've made the decisions you've made (pastence) and explain to them that they can buy from Sony with thier own money.

Then you just listen to all the whining until it stops. Heh :D

-W

Yea, all the whining is what sucks! :D He's a good kid so I feel bad depriving him of movies in HD just for principle. He enjoys watching them with me and some day I won't get to be able to do that, so, as a parent I have to take what I can get.

i really do wish mickeysoft would start selling xbox360's with hd-dvd drives instead of as an aftermarket thing, i mean jees you can buy the drives for under 100ukp.

i couldn't believe it when they released the "elite" with a hard disk but no hd-dvd drive, and i guess it limits what publishers can do in games if they're stuck with 9gb.

i'm sure 99% of bluray drives are what's in ps3's.

anyway good luck with clonedvd-hd, you're going to annoy the mpaa so much you're going to have to wear kevlar vests to avoid the snipers! :policeman:

edit: oh yeah the point i was trying to make before the rant was that xbox360's with hd-dvd would help sell the format like bd/ps3.

Last edited:
I like this idea so I can backup the Blu-Ray and HD DVD movies I buy so I can watch them in HD in the living room and the backup ( SD ) in my bedroom without having to buy both formats.

i couldn't believe it when they released the "elite" with a hard disk but no hd-dvd drive, and i guess it limits what publishers can do in games if they're stuck with 9gb.
What the hell are game companies going to care about 30GB disc sizes for??! Besides if they started releasing HD-DVD XBox2 games then it'll screw-over 90% of the XBox2 market share, that only own the older models!

Back