• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Slysoft Closed thread - bring some definitive closure

Elby and slysoft are 2 completely different company's, higher bid. The only link they had with slysoft is that slysoft was an authorized reseller of the elby software. No more, no less.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Elaborate Bytes' issues in the past were with CloneCD and German law which was expected to become more widespread in the EU. So, they ended development of CloneCD which was ultimately acquired by Slysoft.

At this time absolutely zero Elaborate Bytes products do anything illegal. Not CloneDVD, not CloneBD, and certainly not Virtual CloneDrive.

Hopefully they will be able to release the source code for the ISO mounting utility Virtual Clone Drive. It is very useful and does not have any regulatory snags.

Hopefully they will be able to release the source code for the ISO mounting utility Virtual Clone Drive. It is very useful and does not have any regulatory snags.

Why open source it? I am not saying open source isn't good but Elaborate Bytes isn't in trouble and Virtual CloneDrive is developed by them not Slysoft.

Elby will likely not suffer the fate that Slysoft did as CloneDVD, CloneBD or Virtual CloneDrive can not work with encrypted original discs. CloneDVD and CloneBD require a decrypted disc to rip from, and Virtual CloneDrive works with image files.

That isn't going to be enough space... I'd go with a 8tb HDD seagate that will out hold your USB drives.

I guess I don't understand your point. I've been doing this for years, long before 8TB drives where available. Right now, when on sale for $110 U.S., 5TB drives are the sweet spot.

Back