• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

SlySoft CinemaHD - Fund Raising

SlySoft CinemaHD - Fund Raising

• No for $75 for SlySoft CinemaHD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hlkc

Ok, can we try a different way to help our SlySoft friends here and make our dream player come true?

It sounds like resource is one of the hold back now after all the "yes' from this thread.

What if we all put some faith, action and help to our SlySoft friends and give them a jump start?

Today close to what we want player out there is PDVD Ultra for $99.95, right? What if, I just make this up, our dream player from Skysoft will cost the same, $99.95 retail? And What if we are willing to advance our contribution now and as a return whoever willing to do that we will get 25% off from the player, let say $74.95 for this player for whoever willing to buy this now?

Let assume IF we say "yes" to above then let say after 100 people here willing to commit to buy this player in advance, then at least they have a bandwidth of $7.5K to hire an engineer to kick off this project, hopefully, by the time they finished the player, they already have several thousand people line up to buy this player.

I am pretty sure we all are honest gentlemen here. Therefore, if we say "yes' in the poll, please make sure you are willing to advance $75 for this player. :agree:

Now, I have so many assumptions here as you see already. I am sure SlySoft will say something here and other people will have other ideas too. So don't take my words above means anything. Please wait for SlySoft to give us some more details... But once again, we can show them how much we want a new player together that work MCE and AnyDVD.

My dream BR/BD+ player will be compatible with MCE with DTS. Feel free to voice out your dream but please try to make it as simple as you can, otherwise they might have a hard time to kick off this project.

I, personally have no relationship with them and I am just a below average Joe user here but love their AnyDVD product and sick of any player out there :bang:

Since I start this, I will vote yes, and I will advance $75 for you guys to start the project. If you guys can't deliver let's say 6 months to 9 months, I appreciate if I can have my money back? Fair?

Note: Mod, if you think this is not appropriate, feel free to remove this thread. But all I am trying to do is show the SlySoft's friends here how much we want a player from them, not just talk!

Last edited:
I would be willing to do it if they would.The problem is it could take longer than 6 Mos. to develop.I`m no programmer,I don`t have the slightest idea of how long it would take.It must be a very difficult endevor or more people would be doing it.Slysoft has earned my trust though and I think they define the term "Customer Service".I think it would be worth the wait no matter how long it took them,because when they did release it,we know it would work as advertised.

I just voted enough said there so we can hope later in the futre. I voted yes to 75.00 but remember they are using euro too.

I would be willing to do it if they would.The problem is it could take longer than 6 Mos. to develop.I`m no programmer,I don`t have the slightest idea of how long it would take.It must be a very difficult endevor or more people would be doing it.Slysoft has earned my trust though and I think they define the term "Customer Service".I think it would be worth the wait no matter how long it took them,because when they did release it,we know it would work as advertised.

Don't know the time frame and I am sure they have some idea better than us. At least we show the level of interest here and they can do the rest. What I like them is they are willing to keep up with the technology and willing to listen. If they have a simple working player to begin with and keep up the work like AnyDVD and later on develop a more advance player incorporate with AnyDVD and MCE, how cool is that! :clap:

True but,we pay $90 to $100 for other players that don`t work as advertised,so I would still pay at least that much for a Slysoft player.

Don't know the time frame and I am sure they have some idea better than us. At least we show the level of interest here and they can do the rest. What I like them is they are willing to keep up with the technology and willing to listen. If they have a simple working player to begin with and keep up the work like AnyDVD and later on develop a more advance player incorporate with AnyDVD and MCE, how cool is that! :clap:

Very cool.My last post was for Charlie.I agree with you though.I have complete faith in Slysoft.

True but,we pay $90 to $100 for other players that don`t work as advertised,so I would still pay at least that much for a Slysoft player.

Precisely - that's why I use PDVD Ultra as my begin price point.

Precisely - that's why I use PDVD Ultra as my begin price point.

Yeah.I have no problem paying Slysoft that much or more if nessasary.It would be great if this resulted in them taking on this project.:rock:

Yes as I did the same thing for DVD ReClock and it is bought by slysoft now. So this poll can make them think and it does show interest as well.

Slysoft and Theatertek should cooperate and make the ultimate player. Andrew of TT said that Theatertek HD is too expensive (development, licensing), so why not do it in cooperation?

Note: Mod, if you think this is not appropriate, feel free to remove this thread. But all I am trying to do is show the SlySoft's friends here how much we want a player from them, not just talk!

They know you want a player. There's no point talking about cost unless they announce that they are actually going to develop a player. There's already a number of existing threads in which to discuss whether people want Slysoft to develop a software player.

If Slysoft wants to open a thread asking for funds for future development, that's good and fine. But until they announce anything or create threads, I will close related threads involving hypothetical situations.

Thread closed. :policeman:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back