SlySoft AnyDVDHD Rip to ISO - Please add a Folder Reader & Queue Button!

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by DJHallo, Jan 19, 2016.

1. DJHallo

DJHallo Well-Known Member

SlySoft AnyDVDHD Rip to ISO - Please add a Folder Reader & Queue Button!:
    XfIYPT3.png
    Can you please add this Function into the Next Update! ;)

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

1 unlikely. Anydvd works with discs. If you want to turn a DVD folder into an ISO, use CloneDVD. A blu-ray's content isn't held by the certificate folder, its in the bdmv folder. There are ways around not being able to read a folder, v simply use IMGBurn to turn it into an ISO, mount the ISO, enable anydvd on the virtual drive, done.

2 it you have multiple drives, you can start the ripper just as many times and do simultaneous rips like I do. Even if they added queue, you'd still have to swap the discs out.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

3. Adbear

Adbear Well-Known Member

Can't really see it happening, as you are supposed to have the original disc to rip it in the first place then there's no point in putting in options for removing encryption from folders, you would just do it when you rip the disc to a folder in the first place

Also you may want to look at changing your avatar, according to the rules
    Yours may well fall into that category.

nebostrangla likes this.
  4. joatnm

joatnm Member

A queue function for a drive folder would be super useful for CloneBD/CloneDVDmobile!!!!

5. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

That is pretty difficult from a UI perspective, there are individual settings for each disc, like picking the right playlist.
    For now you can simply run multiple instances of CloneBD and let them work in parallel.

6. joatnm

joatnm Member

I don't see why it would have to be difficult. Perhaps to automate the selection process, but I would prefer you leave it manual. I could queue them up myself. Plenty of time from the start of the first to the second since I would only encode one at a time. Any more than that would really bog down my system.

7. Ch3vr0n

AnyDVD doesn't encode anything.

8. joatnm

joatnm Member

I was clearly talking about CloneBD.

9. Ch3vr0n

The thing is, this is the anydvd section.

cybrsage and amazing like this.