• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

SlySoft AnyDVD V7.6.9.5 V.S. RedFox AnyDVD 8.0.2.3 Cinavia?

DJHallo

SlySoft AnyDVD V7.6.9.5 V.S. RedFox AnyDVD 8.0.2.3?
I was just wondering does the latest RedFox AnyDVD still work with this program for Cinavia Bypass:
- Nero Blu-ray Player.
- ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre 6.
- WinDVD 11.
- CyberLink PowerDVD 15 (CyberLink PowerDVD 16, I already know that it's works).

Or must I still keep SlySoft AnyDVD V7.6.9.5 for getting above to work, if yes is there away to add this into the Next version of AnyDVD?

I was just wondering does the latest RedFox AnyDVD still work with this program for Cinavia Bypass:
- Nero Blu-ray Player.
- WinDVD 11.
- CyberLink PowerDVD 15 (CyberLink PowerDVD 16, I already know that it's works).

Or must I still keep SlySoft AnyDVD V7.6.9.5 for getting above to work, if yes is there away to add this into the Next version of AnyDVD?

Why would they do anything to stop you from using V8 and above that would make no sense. Also you CANNOT have multiple instances of it running, or different versions installed unless you have dual boot system but that's not worth the extra effort. For as long as I have been using AnyDVDHD anything that is added stays available unless it's broken and can't be fixed,or it was added to another area.

Ahhh, the changelog. Such a wonderful thing. https://www.redfox.bz/download/changes_anydvd.txt there's no sense in removing cinavia support for old versions.
I don't agree with this because some Movies aren't Playable with CyberLink PowerDVD and Nero or TotalMedia Theather works fine. That's why I need it also to work for the Old Versions.

Also you CANNOT have multiple instances of it running, or different versions installed unless you have dual boot system but that's not worth the extra effort. For as long as I have been using AnyDVDHD anything that is added stays available unless it's broken and can't be fixed,or it was added to another area.
I don't know if this is the case with AnyDVD both version on one PC, didn't test it yet. What I do know is that I have Nero 15 & 16 and Cyberlink PowerDVD 15 & 16 onto one PC without Dual Boot.

I don't agree with this because some Movies aren't Playable with CyberLink PowerDVD and Nero or TotalMedia Theather works fine. That's why I need it also to work for the Old Versions.
I think you are getting confused. He's pointing out the change log shows that they have added in fixes for newer versions of software, but not removing fixes for older ones so it should work fine.

I don't know if this is the case with AnyDVD both version on one PC, didn't test it yet. What I do know is that I have Nero 15 & 16 and Cyberlink PowerDVD 15 & 16 onto one PC without Dual Boot.
I think nebostrangla is pointing out that you can't have 2 versions of AnyDVD running at the same time. They would conflict with each other due to the nature of how they work, but as the newer version should still block Cinavia just like the old version then there's no need to

Its real simple, if a movie doesn't work for need to provide a logfile. Now why tmt may not work is because arcsoft dropped support for it early last year, it's no longer developed. And Nero, well that's no player at all. 90% doesn't work with that crap.

@ DJHallo

A friendly advice... ditch Nero completely, you really don't need that awful bloatware!
Another advice... sometimes my PowerDVD 15 won't play folder BDs on harddrive, if I make an ISO of the folders they play just fine.
Make ISO with free ImgBurn --> mount ISO with free Virtual CloneDrive and you're good to go.
And please change your avatar to something more member like?

- Nero Blu-ray Player.
- WinDVD 11.

All previous players (even older PowerDVD / Arcsoft TMT versions) are still supported.

@ DJHallo

A friendly advice... ditch Nero completely, you really don't need that awful bloatware!

The Nero Blu-ray Player itself is very light, clean and works wonderful. I really liked(!) it a lot. The downside is, it only comes bundled in Platinum version, so you have to install a lot bloatware to get Nero Blu-ray Player and they removed it in version 2016.

Development of Total Mediatheatre also stoped and caused BSOD on Windows 10 1511: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...0/47494f9f-e177-46ca-812b-2a94a63f6902?auth=1

.... any other Blu-ray Player for PC is a piece of bloatware crap.

You can play blu-ray on a PC with media player classic Home cinema, e free player. This player is a component or k-lite codec pack mega.

More reason's why I hope the (sly)redplayer hasn't been totally abandoned. Although l have very few issues w/ my V. of PDVD would still rather use a program from them. Maybe we should all let them know that this is something we still want from RedFox if/when its possible.
I know this off-topic sorry ch3vy.

PotPlayer is my choice when playing movies, whatever format they have.
When it comes to Blu-ray, once you know the correct .mpls PotPlayer works really well, and it's free.
A SlyRed Blu-ray player... that would be something to wish for! :D

Last edited:
Back