• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

SlySoft AnyDVD HD

MAvras

When I first tried the Free Version of SlySoft AnyDVD (Blu-ray Disks and HD DVD Disks had not been developed yet), I noticed that all the protection of Audio CDs and DVDs was instantly removed and I could copy it to as many times I wanted. Now, I can do the same think but with the ability to crack the protection of Blu-ray Disks and HD DVD Disks. Therefore, I think that SlySoft AnyDVD HD is THE BEST program for completely overriding the protection of Audio CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray Disks and HD DVD Disks and its price (33,76 US$ for the Normal Version and extra 20,67 US$ for the ability to crack Blu-ray Disks and HD DVD Disks) is very small for all the great work that the program can do. I suggest it to everyone who has an ADSL or Broadband Internet Connection in order to update the program easily.

Reply to DetroitBaseball

My PC is Greater than yours.
  • CPU Intel Celeron D 3.20 GHz
  • MotherBoard MSI 945P Neo3-F Socket 775
  • Graphics Card MSI NX8600GT 256MB GDDR3
  • 1st HDD MAXTOR 255GB Serial ATA 7.200 rpm
  • 2nd HDD MAXTOR 255GB Serial ATA 7.200 rpm
  • SONY Floppy Drive
  • SONY DVD-Recorder DRU-800A (16x DVD Recording)
  • SONY CD-Recorder CRX-230ED (52x-52x-32x)
  • EPSON Stylus Photo R320 (Supports CD & DVD Printing)
  • EPSON Perfection V10
  • Creative WebCam Vista Plus
  • Creative SoundBlaster Live! 24-bit
  • Creative SBS380 2.1 Sound System
  • Microsoft Optical Desktop Elite for Bluetooth 2.0
  • SAMSUNG SyncMaster 710N 17" Colour Monitor
  • Crypto S100 Skype Phone
  • Crypto Ultra Station 10/100/1000 Network Card
  • Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate
  • Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise
Is that enough, or you need more details?

Back