• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

SlySoft AnyDVD DATED 2011 LIEFETIME LICENCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackdijaro

Hello,

i have a lifetime licence since 2011 on a Win 7 PC. I was just thinking about transferring it to my Win10 Notebook. Now that you are RedFox, a new installation seems not to be possible. I downloaded the program from your site, installed and got the message, invalid licence.

I am now using a Win10 Notebook. Is a transfer possible? I have the Email dated 2011, but all the links and so on don't work anymore.

Please can you help me?

Regards, Jack

Hi Jack, we were never Slysoft, that is whom that program you have was bought from. We are a new project started in 2016 from the ashes of Slysoft. We are not a company we are a project, you will have to buy a new license. Thanks for inquiring, looking forward to your support.

Hi Jack, we were never Slysoft, that is whom that program you have was bought from. We are a new project started in 2016 from the ashes of Slysoft. We are not a company we are a project, you will have to buy a new license. Thanks for inquiring, looking forward to your support.

I am in the same boat as Jackdijaro. Personally, I feel that this is simply a money grab attempt, because your current lifetime customers can no longer contribute to your coffers. I suspect that sometime in the future, you will once again be "born from the ashes" of your old company, and begin the game anew. Not being a company, and simply a "project", probably gives you a lot of legal wiggle room to use these tactics legally. Very unethical, and not the best way to win over new customers. I've since moved on, and have found other programs that fulfill my needs.

@ W Lewis-When Slysoft went belly up and the developers didn't get paid and the demise of a fantastic Software we begged them to try and keep Anydvd HD alive which is now Redfox and promised to support the project and we have I have bought now a total of three Lifetime Licenses one for myself and one per year I give away on a small forum.

You can think what you want but for me it is well worth every penny and as long as I am alive I will support this Project I wish they would just put up a donation link for bit coin because I would donate small amounts yearly to ensure that Redfox lives on..I don't Monkey Around..:ROFLMAO:

We're not going to start the debates all over again. please do the research. There is no money grab. SlySoft got forcefully shut down by the authorities overnight. If RedFox hadn't taken over you'd have nothing.

Case closed.

Go complain to the ones that shut them down.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back