• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD: Elbys pending BD Backup Product: FEATURE DISCUSSION Topic v1.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The answer to that question is the next feature line below that 1:1 copy line you quoted.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

I guess one of the major obstacles (apart from Cinavia) preventing Slyce from being released is ability to deal with 3D movies with the same level of functionality as 2D. Perhaps someone from Slysoft could chime in confirming if this will be within Slyce capabilities.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!!!

Okay, so I've been lurking here a while. Lifetime user of AnyDVD and CloneDVD. With thanks to this forum, just got my first BD writer up & running. Table is set. Here's one more definite buyer of Slyce when it gets released. :cool:

DO NOT make me have to clean up this thread again. :policeman: Consider this a not-so-friendly warning to STAY ON TOPIC.

I'm still stuck on the Basics. Shrink a BluRay Movie, along Menus, English Subtitles, and a 5.1 (or 7.1) Dolby or DTS soundtrack: all onto a 25GB Disk. I don't need anything else but I want it now => in time for Christmas. :rock:

I feel like I've been waiting for years :bang: or have I :doh:

Hi.

Is there anywhere the program slyce to test if it work and completely remove bluray protection like cinavia?

And that program would replace the anydvd hd for protection at dvd & bluray movies?

If not then how it really work?
Combine with anydvd?

And what is the reason to create/release another NEW program only for the cinavia protection?

Can't you combine any hack resolution at anydvd hd program?

Hi.

Is there anywhere the program slyce to test if it work and completely remove bluray protection like cinavia?

And that program would replace the anydvd hd for protection at dvd & bluray movies?

Combine with anydvd?

And what is the reason to create/release another NEW program only for the cinavia protection?

I recommend doing a lot of reading. Everything you've asked has already been addressed many times.

Hi.

Combine with anydvd?

Go to page 1 and read the first few posts. Everything you asked is there.

I CAN'T download the program.

From any link of the 1st post.

The link it has at source word it bring me that message "Invalid Post specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

There is no program to download as it isn't out yet

Hi.

https://forum.slysoft.com/showthrea...-Backup-Product-FEATURE-DISCUSSION-Topic-v1-6

Section 1.B, Item 1.6

Combine with anydvd?

Section 1.B, Item 1.8

Section I.a, Item I.2

Because CloneDVD2 and cloneDVD mobile can't and never will be able to handle blu-rays

Sorry don't understand what you're saying. Anydvd is a decrypter/ripper. It's not a shrinking tool

and that source link was to where a slysoft rep said the estimated release frame. It was NOT and never has been a download link. The program is not ready for that kind of release/testing by end-users.

I gave up.

I bought Dvdfab 9. It does everything slyce should BUT is here now and has been for a long while. It updates frequently and has great custermer support. I just felt with my 3D tv I couldn't wait any longer since the last company update on slyce is over a year old. I needed to get this done BEFORE i died of old age. sorry slysoft all your other products that I own are great but enough is enough.

well if ya don't mind paying 10x of what slyce will probably cost and support the use of stolen code. Be my guest :p

rekoj does have a point

rekoj does have a point. I've been waiting forever, hoping even from before a year ago, for this to come out. I'm not sure about the stolen code thing; I admit I don't know anything about it. But 10x the price? That would have to be close to €1000, I'm guessing, since AnyDVD HD is 119 and CloneDVD, if I remember right, is 55. I imagine it would be on the higher end, doing what it does, for lifetime updates (sorry, I think it's a waste to pay 103 for four years when I could pay 119 for a lifetime. And I got these products in the beginning when they were dirt cheap.) I do love SlySoft, but if I have to, I might switch pretty soon if nothing happens within a few months. I can use CyberLink Power2Go to copy for now, but it only copies from a 50GB disc to a 50 (or with DVDs, you need a DL disc, as well, if your original is that big), of course doesn't scrunch it down into a 25. 25's cost $30 per 50 for me and 50's cost $155 from Japan. I can't keep using 50's forever and using Power2Go. I'm going to have to do something. I followed a suggestion and tried some 3rd party's freeware and couldn't make it work, even though I installed everything like he said. He said, after I installed all the s/w required for his product to work, I still needed SlySoft Virtual CloneDrive, and that I needed to mount my files to it and then copy onto a 25 GB disc, but alas, I admit, here I just stopped because I have been jumping through so many hoops, and it was just another thing I didn't know how to do.

I suppose I would still welcome instructions on how to use Virtual CloneDrive to get an iso file onto a 25 GB disc. I have read quite a few of the threads on VCD, but haven't been able to find any instructions on the very basics of just using it, especially with Win 8 (with what I have read of Win 8 and VCD, it probably won't even work at all after I reboot).

See how complex (plus my other s/w installs to do this just to get the iso file to the computer HD)? I just need a piece of s/w and plug in a few setting and watch it go to work.

My need is simple (beaucoup bucks -- too many for the 50GB discs), and I need to do something soon, because I don't want to go forever without backing up my BDs on a 25GB disc. I've spent nearly $500 US on these 50 GB discs already this year (and I've been using them sparingly, believe it or not) and it's terribly cost-prohibitive. Also, I want something ready to use, not something I've got to jump through 50 hoops to get to just to back up my stuff onto 25's.

Well, there's my 25¢, for what it's worth. Forgive me for my ignorance on some of these topics; I never claimed to be an expert in it. Just want my s/w to work.

u don't get Virtual Clone Drive to make an iso, u USE virtual Clone Drive to MOUNT iso's to BDRB can open them. BDRB can't open ISO's natively. VCD emulates an optical drive station, when you mount an iso in it (of any type, cd, dvd, blu-ray, data, ...) the file structure becomes visible. In case of a blu-ray you then point BDRB to VCD, it will see the bd structure and start scanning

well if ya don't mind paying 10x of what slyce will probably cost and support the use of stolen code. Be my guest :p

At the risk of this new discussion getting moved, and it should, I think the 10X maybe a slight exaggeration. In my case I would only want their Blu-Ray copy which is $79 at discount for a lifetime license. Unless Slyce is $8 the multiplication factor maybe off. I also have no idea of the stolen code discussion. As I was told earlier this is the wrong thread for whining or 3rd party software. So you know it has to move real soon. I have tried their trial and for me it is enough. My needs are not complex. So lets save some time and Moderator follow thru and move it before it takes on another life.

Thanks a ton

u don't get Virtual Clone Drive to make an iso, u USE virtual Clone Drive to MOUNT iso's to BDRB can open them. BDRB can't open ISO's natively. VCD emulates an optical drive station, when you mount an iso in it (of any type, cd, dvd, blu-ray, data, ...) the file structure becomes visible. In case of a blu-ray you then point BDRB to VCD, it will see the bd structure and start scanning

Thanks so much. That gives me a better idea on how to proceed :).

I'm not going to move this discussion but please keep it on topic.

Locking thread until there is something new to actually discuss.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back