• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Sly Player - alive or dead?

camperxl

Is Sly Player still even an idea that's being kicked around at Redfox or has that idea all but died? A alternative/competitor to PowerDVD would be fantastic and everything from Redfox is quality. The last anything I heard about it was either in 2014 or 15.

Is Sly Player still even an idea that's being kicked around at Redfox or has that idea all but died? A alternative/competitor to PowerDVD would be fantastic and everything from Redfox is quality. The last anything I heard about it was either in 2014 or 15.
Its still in the idea stage LOL Only we have to change the name if it ever gets out of the idea stage. Sly went Bye.

Call it the FoxPlayer or RFPlayer then :p. Yay idea phase restarted.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

I'll nominate "PowerFox"
I like Ch3vr0ns names better, it has to have player at the end, " , Powerfox" is a name that no one would know what it was if they didnt look for it. But it way to much like Power to DVD Ultra anyway.

Aint the same. Back in the slysoft days there was talk of creating a full fledge cinaiva ignoring video/dvd/blu-ray player the likes of VLC/PowerDVD combined sorta. CloneBD preview player is nothing like that ^^

Well we're kinda hoping for a few more bells and whistles than that. But that's definitely a good starting point for the Fox player.

Back