• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Slow?

Anyways, removing it from the device manager didn't work. I had to reinstall Roxio to get it to work. I think I'll just leave it as is for now.

Anyways, removing it from the device manager didn't work. I had to reinstall Roxio to get it to work. I think I'll just leave it as is for now.

Wow. *sigh* :( That's horrible. I can't believe using a Roxio uninstaller would render your drive useless.

What happens if you just manually remove Cdr4_xp from your lowerfilters? You can always add it back later.

How can I remove it from my lowerfilters?

1. Download and install imgburn. It's freeware and an excellent program

2. Go to "Tools"-->"Filter Drive Load Order"

3. Select the bad filter and select "remove selected filter". Then click "ok" and reboot.

or

1: Click Start; type regedit in the quick search; and then click the regedit icon in the search results.

2. In Registry Editor, expand My Computer, and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE; expand SYSTEM

3. Search for {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} (key) by unchecking the Values and Data options in Look At in the find dialog.

4. In the right pane (topic area), click LowerFilters. *If you see lowerfilters.bak, ignore it. That's not the right one.*

You should then be able to see all your lowerfilters, which you can manually remove if you want.

Last edited:
Ok, how would I restore it later if I need to?

In the part after "or", you would manually type "Cdr4_xp" back into your list of lowerfilters.
If you really want to learn how to edit your registry, you should go in there anyway and take a look.

Back