• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Slow upgrade process

sondeterra

I am almost done building my HTPC. It has been operational for the internet,(via wireless modem), DVD via Liteon on burner and old Compaq reader, games etc. and of course the full suite (Sweet) from Slysoft (except gamejackal). I am now going to get the LG HD/BD reader DVD burner. I Have an EVGA 7100/630i mobo w/ 8600gt Graphics card. The MOBO supports the SATA output of the LG but as currently I have an Hitachi SATA hard drive in #1 SATA port and two IDE optical drives am wondering if the new LG should go same leg as the Hitachi or into second leg and how to configure. Assistance greatly appreciated.

Back