I've figured out my issue, but figured this might help someone else. So I've been ripping discs for years and years now. My current computer build I've had for around 3 years, and have been using CloneDVD2 significantly over the past 5 months to rip hundreds of DVDs. Other than some movies with subtitles or that were very large, most dvds would rip to files in 6-15 minutes. I'm ripping them off of DVD to a 3TB hard drive. However over the last week or so rip times went to 22+ minutes for everything, and now have been hitting the 25-30 minute mark more often then not. I didn't think it was a space issue as I had 400-500 GBs remaining. However as that free space decreased (now around 350-400GB), the times were getting closer to 25-30 minutes a DVD. Not the end of the world... but annoying as **** when you're ripping 5-10 DVDs a day. I've restarted my computer, checked my CPU usage (under 20%) and everything else I could think of - and there was no reason that I could think of as to why rip times were still taking a long time. Not knowing what else to try, I tried ripping the DVDs to another HD that had 900+ GB of free space. The moment I did that, my rip times went back to 10-15 minutes a disc. So despite having almost 100 times the space I would need for the file... space for some reason was still the issue. Not sure why as I've only recently switched to larger HDs (used to use 500GB to 1TB) as I copied media to discs before. But now that I'm copying it to movie files I've found myself needing a lot more space, and this was one of the complications that popped up, and I figured that I'd share my solution.