• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

slow conversion problem

nightwolff70

why is it that when i go to convert a mkovie that is only an hour and a half long it takes aproximately 2 in a half or more hours to convert it my husband has the clone dvd mobile on his laptop and the same kind of mobile device that hes converting it for and his goes faster i installed everything the same way on my and it still runs slower on my how can i fix this?
:mad:

Conversion is very dependent on your computer's CPU (processor). Depending on when they were puchased and with what options at the time, this will account for the differences in encoding time. If your computer is a Desktop, the CPU (most likely) can be upgraded. Regarding what type and speed, please refer to your system's documentation or review its specs online (Dell, HP, etc).

:policeman: Next time you post, (please, for the love of GOD) use punctuation. Reading your question gave me a headache! :confused:

Back