• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Skyscraper (Eu-version) English TrueHD sound not working.

I got this one, and the only version not working is the sound which is TrueHD (the main sound for the movie).
The other soundversions work, but that is in other languages and with commentaries.

I got this one, and the only version not working is the sound which is TrueHD (the main sound for the movie).
The other soundversions work, but that is in other languages and with commentaries.
AnyDVD only decrypts, it doesn't modify or care about any audio or video in the files.
So whatever the problem is, it's likely a player issue - what player is it?

AnyDVD only decrypts, it doesn't modify or care about any audio or video in the files.
So whatever the problem is, it's likely a player issue - what player is it?
Sorry, my mistake, I thought about it the wrong way around,- I should take this with the producers of the ripping program (Easefab Blu-ray ripper).
I'll delete the thread after you've read it.

Oh...seems like I can't delete the thread, but I've contacted Easefab now, and awaiting response, but this thread should be deleted.

No it shouldn't. We don't lock/delete threads unless rules are being broken. It'll eventually disappear into oblivion.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back