• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Skipping

lonewolf2873

I have had this issue for some time but NOW I have had enough. 99% of all copies I have made have 5-10 second skips in them. For example, I copied saw 3 with no problems but had 10 seconds skips thru entire movie. I almost always end up with at least 15 skips every movie. Most start out within first few minutes. Some last entire movie, some last first half or so. I am not running any other programs while ripping or burning. Windows Xp 1Gb ram 2-200GB sata raid Sony 16X dvd burner with latest firmware....using memorex,tdk,fuji,Ritek..used -r and +r ...latest CloneDVD2 2.9.0.3 and ANydvd 6.1.3.6...as i said it has been happening for sometime so its not any one revision of anydvd that has been the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
... so its not any one revision of anydvd that has been the problem.
Sorry you're having this problem - it must be very frustrating. However, AnyDVD is not the problem. It's your burner and/or media. I've never cared for Sony burners, or any of the media you mentioned, for that matter.

Guaranteed fix for your problem: Get a NEC, LG, Lite-On, or BenQ (if you can find one) burner, then use nothing but Taiyo Yuden media.

Case closed.

Try TY or Verbatim media and burn at half the rated speed (i.e. 16x disc burn at 8x). ;)

p.s. I think 8x or 12x will give you the best results.

Back