• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Skipping trailers, FBI warnings, Blu-ray ads on Blu-ray Discs

iansilv

I might be completely missing something, but does AnydvdHD remove the annoying trailers, logos and crap on bluray disks and let you skip right to the movie?

in the recent weeks i have not seen any "This title does not work" type posts. Is slysoft working on removing these annoying things from bluray playback? Any ETA?

There is a free program called "tsMuxeR" that will do this right now for anyone out there.

It really does a lot more than just remove trailers, etc., etc.

You pick and choose what you want in your Bluray structure.

You get to remove all those unwanted languages, subtitles, extra's.

I keep the main movie, TrueHD sound track and english subtitle.

Saves a lot of disk space this way :)

There is a free program called "tsMuxeR" that will do this right now for anyone out there.

It really does a lot more than just remove trailers, etc., etc.

You pick and choose what you want in your Bluray structure.

You get to remove all those unwanted languages, subtitles, extra's.

I keep the main movie, TrueHD sound track and english subtitle.

Saves a lot of disk space this way :)

What version(s) of PowerDVD will play the files from tsMuxeR? Can you put the files back into a .iso file?

What version(s) of PowerDVD will play the files from tsMuxeR?

7.3 Ultra and 8.0 Ultra no problemo.

Can you put the files back into a .iso file?

Sure. How else would you play a BluRay backup in PDVD?

Tell tsMuxeR to create a BluRay structure and it will do just that. Then create an ISO from it with ImgBurn.

S.

Yep Yep, just what Momber said. :agree:

In the process of converting my "B" rate movies now. I have a lot of movies that I would never watch anything but a few scenes from. I would like to take out the menus and maybe cut it down to those few scenes. Is there a good way to cut and recombine Blu-rays?

In the process of converting my "B" rate movies now. I have a lot of movies that I would never watch anything but a few scenes from. I would like to take out the menus and maybe cut it down to those few scenes. Is there a good way to cut and recombine Blu-rays?

Are we talking PRON? LOL

When I used to edit video from my camcorder I used a proggy called Pinnacle Studio.

I am sure after you have all you pron clips, ooops, I mean "SCENES" you can burn them to a BLURAY.

I would love to see a possible eta on anydvdhd removing the trailers and warnings from playing on complete disk rips.

I would like to take out the menus and maybe cut it down to those few scenes. Is there a good way to cut and recombine Blu-rays?
tsMuxeR allows you to set in- and out-points (by play-time or size) so yes, I would call that "cutting". I have not actually tried this feature out yet though.

tsMuxeR allows you to set in- and out-points (by play-time or size) so yes, I would call that "cutting". I have not actually tried this feature out yet though.

I tried the set in and set out feature. The set in worked perfectly. The set out not so much. It basically would only cut out the first portion. I could not get it to cut out the rest.

Has anyone been able to successfully cut a blu-ray file?

Back