Skipping trailers, FBI warnings, Blu-ray ads on Blu-ray Discs

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by iansilv, Apr 26, 2008.

1. iansilv

iansilv Well-Known Member

I might be completely missing something, but does AnydvdHD remove the annoying trailers, logos and crap on bluray disks and let you skip right to the movie?

2. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

Nope

Not yet

3. iansilv

in the recent weeks i have not seen any "This title does not work" type posts. Is slysoft working on removing these annoying things from bluray playback? Any ETA?

4. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

5. Duramaximus

Duramaximus Member

There is a free program called "tsMuxeR" that will do this right now for anyone out there.

It really does a lot more than just remove trailers, etc., etc.

You pick and choose what you want in your Bluray structure.

You get to remove all those unwanted languages, subtitles, extra's.

I keep the main movie, TrueHD sound track and english subtitle.

Saves a lot of disk space this way :)

6. mpgxsvcd

mpgxsvcd Well-Known Member

What version(s) of PowerDVD will play the files from tsMuxeR? Can you put the files back into a .iso file?

7. Momber

Momber Well-Known Member

7.3 Ultra and 8.0 Ultra no problemo.

Sure. How else would you play a BluRay backup in PDVD?

Tell tsMuxeR to create a BluRay structure and it will do just that. Then create an ISO from it with ImgBurn.

S.

8. Duramaximus

Duramaximus Member

Yep Yep, just what Momber said. :agree:

9. mpgxsvcd

In the process of converting my "B" rate movies now. I have a lot of movies that I would never watch anything but a few scenes from. I would like to take out the menus and maybe cut it down to those few scenes. Is there a good way to cut and recombine Blu-rays?

10. Duramaximus

Duramaximus Member

Are we talking PRON? LOL

When I used to edit video from my camcorder I used a proggy called Pinnacle Studio.

I am sure after you have all you pron clips, ooops, I mean "SCENES" you can burn them to a BLURAY.

11. iansilv

I would love to see a possible eta on anydvdhd removing the trailers and warnings from playing on complete disk rips.

12. Momber

Momber Well-Known Member

tsMuxeR allows you to set in- and out-points (by play-time or size) so yes, I would call that "cutting". I have not actually tried this feature out yet though.

13. mpgxsvcd

I tried the set in and set out feature. The set in worked perfectly. The set out not so much. It basically would only cut out the first portion. I could not get it to cut out the rest.

Has anyone been able to successfully cut a blu-ray file?