Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by europeman, Apr 11, 2008.
Sorry for my ignorance if this has been addressed
LIABILITY INSURANCE DICUSSION
Yes, it does.
Thanks James. Keep up the fantastic work
Great job again
Works Great Thanks Guys
europeman, just check the changelog:
184.108.40.206 2008 04 10
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for AACS MKBv7!
(Used on new titles to be released end of April.)
- New (Blu-ray): Complete region lock removal from Blu-ray disc, including
discs which contain signed Java code!
- New (Blu-ray): Added dialog to ask for disc region on insertion.
- New (Blu-ray): Automatic option remembers previous region settings per disc
- New (DVD): Support for protection on "Reservation Road", US
- New (DVD): Many improvements to AI scanner and AnyDVD ripper
- Fix (Blu-ray): BD+ removal did not work with some discs.
- Fix (DVD): Problems with some discs
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
Separate names with a comma.