• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Sims2 bon voyage profile

Thanks, but I can't find it. There is only working directory and below that there is ok and cansel buttons. And the window dosen't go any larger.
Plesae check all things that would make errors. Is my GJ versin OK?
Why I can't see that option? Or should I give up with this GJ project?

This sounds like an older version of Game Jackal. Go to the GJ directory (typically c:\Program Files\SlySoft\Game Jackal and check the version on the GameJackal.exe file (select Properties, then Details). It should be 3.0.1.0

Thanks guys, well I've update and update GJ, but the "body" of GJ was so old that it didn't show those "Game application management" etc. Only drivers were newer 3.0.1.0. I cleaned all old GJ's and loaded new version and installed that and everything work's just fine. Version and drivers are both 3.0.1.0. I can make the profile and sims2 bonvoyage works like a dream. Thanks again and have a nice summer.

Only drivers were newer 3.0.1.0.

Yeah, I did notice that the drivers were being listed earlier by imgburn as 3.0.1.0. I wonder how you managed to get the drivers installed, but not update the rest of the program. :confused:

Anyway, I'm glad reinstalling fixed your issue.

Back