• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Simpsons movie

studmonkey76

I have a problem with backing up my simpsons movie...at some parts in the movie, the movie turns to black and white and seems like it pauses, but the sound in the background, restarts like its back at the begining of the movie...after a few minutes, the movie will continue like nothing is wrong...was this caused by anydvd? original played fine

I have a problem with backing up my simpsons movie...at some parts in the movie, the movie turns to black and white and seems like it pauses, but the sound in the background, restarts like its back at the begining of the movie...after a few minutes, the movie will continue like nothing is wrong...was this caused by anydvd? original played fine

No. You selected the wrong titleset to backup in whatever program you used. You basically made the wrong selection in Clonedvd (if that's what you used), for example.

I just did a back-up of The Simpsons movie.

You'll see two titles, go for the smaller one.

Has anybody backed up this movie leaving both titles in instead of choosing one or the other?

Has anybody backed up this movie leaving both titles in instead of choosing one or the other?

Yes, but I just did a full disc copy with DVD Decrypter to an image file. That keeps all the titles for the entire disc. If you're talking about copying just the main movie, then no.

I tried forcing my the DVD Player software (both PowerDVD and Windows Media Player) to play the longer title, and it would just go back to the shorter (correct) title immediately.

Have backed up the Region 2 UK version using AnyDvd 6300 and latest CloneDvd and left both title sets fully intact after stripping out everything else with menus preserved, and it's played back fine. Disc came up at 100% on quality bar and even if you strip one title set away opposed to the other, the quality rating does not change anyway, for me there were no issues whatsoever using both titlesets at once.

Back