• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Simpson's Movie copy only plays commentary

zzzlite

The copies of the Simpson's Movie will only play the commentary audio during the movie. I have made several copies using the "Copy DVD title" option to record the Title 1 (1:46) and the shorter Title 2 (1:26) and I have copied the disc using the "Clone DVD" option to copy everything. When I play the movie I try to disable the commentary but it does not work - I do not get the actual audio track - only the commentary. Any ideas? and thanks!

I am using AnyDVD 6.3.0.3 and CloneDVD 2 2.9.1.2 with Pioneer DVDRW.

It may have been already stated else-where , but some players default to directors comments while others don't. My daughters PS2 defaults to directors comments while the stand alone players in the house do not. Once she was able to go to the PS2 and disk menu and reset it the next time she could not. May be because I did not back up the menu as suggested in the link.:doh:

Back