Silly question about Amazon

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by hdtvjeff, Dec 19, 2020.

1. hdtvjeff

hdtvjeff Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

Netflix works perfectly, LOVE it and anystream

Have not tried Amazon yet but I have a silly question so forgive me:

I can only download prime video which Amazon allows me to view; I cannot download eps of a series that they charge for, right?

Also hoping this program adds batch functions as well as support for CBS all Access and Hulu too.

Thanks !

2. DannyBoi

DannyBoi Well-Known Member

yes u can download paid for titles to from all amazon sites uk, us etc and amazon cbs,itvhub, starzplay etc

3. hdtvjeff

Sillier question, once I pay for those titles to view or without paying ?

Also are you referring to CBS ALL ACCESS?

Thank you!

4. rpimonitrbtch

rpimonitrbtch Member

You can download titles they charge for.... IFF you've paid for them.

5. hdtvjeff

Thank you but how do you do CBS, there is not tab in anystream for that; just netflix and amazon

6. DeepSpace

DeepSpace Well-Known Member

This is not possible yet. He is talking about the CBS All Access Channel ON Amazon.

DannyBoi likes this.
  7. DannyBoi

CBS Via Amazon US Subscription u need a amazon us account and cbs subscription on amazon us to, im currently downloading lots of tv shows from amazon, cbs, etc :)

8. DannyBoi

yes i am as its best quality on amazon and better audio to

9. hdtvjeff

Wish there was a way to freely download the pay to view tv eps with anystream but thanks for the advice

10. DannyBoi

there is but u still need to subscribe to cbs, britbox, etc on amazon

11. hdtvjeff

I meant like the the TV show NCIS on Amazon; $1.99 an ep even if you have Prime

12. dtsig

dtsig Well-Known Member

I believe that AnyStream is not designed to get past paying for items but instead allows you to download anything you have access to (pay for eps if required). I may be wrong but i am sure that i will be corrected by post.

13. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

No you're correct, AnyStream can't/won't give your automatic access to titles that aren't by default included in prime. Once you've paid for a title (whether it's rental or purchase), AnyStream can then access the title but you must have access to the title BEFORE you open AnyStream!

If you purchase a title from within the AnyStream browser window it won't work unless you access a different page first and then go back, to or restart AnyStream.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk