• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Silly Newbie Question

Silver Fox

Hi,

I've used Clone DVD for a long time now and bought a Clone BD Licence a couple of years ago (approx). However, I have just tried to use it (V 1.3.1.0) for the first time and, well ...

The original BD is under 25GB and I have two BD drives and some 25GB blanks. I seem to be able to get Clone BD to write to my HDD but not to my BD drive - either directly or from the HDD copy.

Can someone suggest what I might be not doing / doing wrong?

(Also using AnyDVD HD 8.6.4.0)

Thanks

Hi,

I've used Clone DVD for a long time now and bought a Clone BD Licence a couple of years ago (approx). However, I have just tried to use it (V 1.3.1.0) for the first time and, well ...

The original BD is under 25GB and I have two BD drives and some 25GB blanks. I seem to be able to get Clone BD to write to my HDD but not to my BD drive - either directly or from the HDD copy.

Can someone suggest what I might be not doing / doing wrong?

(Also using AnyDVD HD 8.6.4.0)

Thanks
Please post both an CloneBD logfile and a AnyDVD logfile. Please describe what steps you're doing, and anything else you forgot to mention.

Hi,

I have now managed to create a good BD disc. My problem was simply that I didn't realise that I had only created an image on my HDD. Once I twigged that, I was able to find out how to create a BD from that image and it worked fine.

My question now is whether it's possible to create a copy "on the fly" rather than going through this 2-stage process.

Thanks

Sure, just insert a disc and use your optical drive as the "source", the storage drive will then be for temp processing and you can (if you have multiple drives) insert blank in a 2nd or the existing drive after the original is ejected. NOTE: an optical drive will NEVER be able to feed data as fast as the encoder can process it. Even a mechanical HDD is faster than an ODD in terms of supplying data to en encoder.

Hell with my new GPU, i need to rip to SSD first or i bottleneck the encoder cause its too fast even for the hdd.

Back