• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

silly me and Samsung HT-Q100

Quophi

Hi Poeple
I recently bought a samsung HT-Q100 without checking it out properly.took the thing home just to realise it plays only dvd - formats.as if that was not enough it does not play copied dvds i dont know if it is this css thing it is supposed to have.the thing looks good and i really want to keep it.is there a crack or something that will allow it to play the copied dvd's

You can use -R media or change the Book-Type of +R media. Taht will allow your backups to play on the -R player. All DVDRW's are not capable of Book-Typing. What brand of DVDRW do you have?

HT-q100

hello old joe
how do i change the book type of dvd+ i have loads of dvd+r's in all sorts of brands
i did a copy yesterday with a dvd -rw and removed the analog protection system in any dvd and it played with no problem on my system
I guess this means it does not remove the css key that the system is supposed to look for.
the only annoying thing is all the dvd+r's that i have that will not play

hope i am thinking straight

muncho gracias
Q

What brand is your DVDRW? All DVDRW's are not capable of changing Book-Type.

Back