• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

silent movies

Dearie

I need help! bought the burner, the one click and the decoder(think thats what you call it dvd43) All I get is the video no sound. Any Ideas?
HP has no clue. Can't find one click to ask them.

I need help! bought the burner, the one click and the decoder(think thats what you call it dvd43) All I get is the video no sound. Any Ideas?
HP has no clue. Can't find one click to ask them.

You can find the 1Click forum here.

One other thing, you're in the AnyDVD forum. You said you have DVD43 but didn't mention AnyDVD. You can use one or the other, but you can't have both at the same time, they interfere with each other. Uninstall one. Also, if using DVD43 make sure cprx is enabled in 1Click. If using AnyDVD, make sure cprx is disabled in 1Click.

Last edited:
And DVD43 is not a good software. Uninstall DVD43, try the free 21 day trial of AnyDVD.

Back