• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Signing onto HBOMAX with Provider

Dale Hamilton

There was a previous post on this topic by
It no longer seems to work. When you get to the step:

NOW...Click SIGN IN WITH PROVIDER
Click SUBSCRIBE

There is a list of Subscribers but no longer is there a SUBSCRIBE button. Any other methods available.
Thanks in advance.

After you have created the account...sign out....close the browser
Open it up and go to
Code:
https://play.hbomax.com/page/urn:hbo:page:home

Click sign in
Enter your email and password.

On the next screen it will say choose plan or click here if subscribed.

Click Already Subscribed and it will ask you to link your account to your provider.

You're Finished after that....Use the log in you created on Anystream

I just tested...works fine....looks like a slight change where you need to close the browser after creating the account.

Since you already created the account....just use the address above to finish.

I just tried this today and it says it cant not verify my subscription. I tried this on 2 computers and even on a different browser but was not able to get this to work as well. I can still log in with my provider info thought. May have to try again later.

I just tried this today and it says it cant not verify my subscription. I tried this on 2 computers and even on a different browser but was not able to get this to work as well. I can still log in with my provider info thought. May have to try again later.

First...is your subscription a trial? If not...

Has anyone else created an account and used your provider account to verify it? You can only verify ONE account per subscription.
If not...it may be a temporary problem with Adobe....if it still fails later...email HBO and let them know so they can verify it for you or let
you know if someone else is using it.

Back