• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Sicario playback problems

garillaV

I had a few different problems. 1st it stopped at about 15-20 minutes and said it was copyrighted. I hit the chapter advance button and it went to the next chapter and continued playing, than after a while it started skipping all over different parts of the movie both forward and backward in time but the chapter numbers stayed the same. Almost seems as it burned it out of sync?

This is a protection problem causing the wrong playlist to be selected (out of order/copyright playlist is used)
Assuming you used AnyDVD to remove the protection, it may not of handled your disc correctly at the time.

If you did use AnyDVD post an AnyDVD logfile with the original disc in the drive tray, so we can check if it needs to be fixed.

i watched this movie last night and had no issues. my rip was a straight 1:1, playback device was oppo 103d with custome firmware to allow iso playback that ignores cinavia..

Back