• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Sicario Blu Ray not playing in Powerdvd 17 or 18

qld_user

Hi,

I am using Anydvd 8.2.5.0 and cannot get a commercial Sicario Blu Ray to play in either Powerdvd 17 or 18. It works in a stand alone player. This is the second retail disc I have tried and have been unable to get to work. I have attached a log; please let me know if I need to post anything else.

Thanks much.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.5.0_Info_D_SICARIO_AAEB965A_78F38B80.ziplog
    958.2 KB · Views: 6
Cannot gate it to work how? What is (not) happening in PowerDVD?

It will load to the main menu but after selecting play movie or selecting a scene, it will just show the main menu backdrop with no menu text.

I am using Anydvd 8.2.5.0 and cannot get a commercial Sicario Blu Ray to play in either Powerdvd 17 or 18. It works in a stand alone player. This is the second retail disc I have tried and have been unable to get to work. I have attached a log; please let me know if I need to post anything else.
OK, now it should be good, please try again.

Back