• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Shows not allowed to me are we allowed to share

neseports

Delete if this breaks rules. I was wondering about sharing a copy after downloading. Several smaller 'cult' films or TV series are not available in my region such as the Stranger (Kathy Long) and the 2 Oblivion (Musetta Vander) films and Fortitude (Season 3) or Killer Women (Tricia Hilfer) and Chase (Kelly Giddish) TV series. Is it allowed to e-mail /file share to trade copies from someone in regions allowed access to the movies / TV shows.

Legal, probably not. Or they'd be available in your region so sharing wouldn't be needed. But, that's nothing a VPN can't fix.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Legal, probably not. Or they'd be available in your region so sharing wouldn't be needed. But, that's nothing a VPN can't fix.

I am on fixed income so didn't renew my VPN. They now offering it at 50% off. So you are saying if I renew my VPN chances are I could access the shows now denied to me?

That's precisely what I'm doing now. I'm in Belgium. Subscribed to prime. Classic doctor who isn't available, but it is in the us. Started prime us and the britbox add-on required put my vpn location USA, and matched the location ik AnyStream.

I'm up and running. You'll just have to find what region the stuff you're looking for is available in, and then check if your vpn provider has a vpn server in that area.

Back