• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Showerthought] Couldn't Redfox use it's users to sell licences?

JT!

Redfox would sell/front multiple licences to some of it's more trusted members, those members would obviously use bitcoin, and then they would then sell them to buyers through whatever means they like, most commonly paypal I would imagine.

Thanks JT, but I doubt this will be a good idea, AACS-LA will go after these 'resellers'.

Ivan how it will be with franchises in the future? It will also be some other way than visa or bitcoin? I would like to become a reseller RED FOX Elby and the Czech Republic, but it probably will not on ly given the situation it? THANKS Lukas
sorry for bad English for translation using Google

Ivan how it will be with franchises in the future? It will also be some other way than visa or bitcoin? I would like to become a reseller RED FOX Elby and the Czech Republic, but it probably will not on ly given the situation it? THANKS Lukas
sorry for bad English for translation using Google
Again asking for trouble again-not good idea short term or long term. Also giving users or trusted member license of which they can't hold on to is asking for scalpers and black market license of which RedFox and Elby will blacklist and what will the trusted member say when they have to fix that?? So I think it's best handled by RedFox and Elby as they have the means already there to address the problems. Giving to Trusted member only give AACS-LA more opportunity to strike.

@Lukas Please have some patience, we will figure a good method out, Thank you for your generous offer but I am sure we can come up with something soon without putting our members in harms way. Thank you.

RedFox 1
I hope that you will come back soon all as it should be you're welcome

Back