• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Should SlySoft change the name of AnyDVD HD.

Hawk

Since blu-ray has won. I think slysoft should change the name of AnyDVDHD to Blu-ray it would look like ANYDVDBlu-ray.

Does anyone know how long Powerdvd will support HD Playback.

Since blu-ray has won. I think slysoft should change the name of AnyDVDHD to Blu-ray it would look like ANYDVDBlu-ray.

Nope but AnyDVD BD sounds good.

I wouldn't be in a hurry to change anything. BlueRay may not be around all that long. :D

Downloading will never catch on especially at those prices.

HD just stands for High Definition. Blu-ray is a high definition format.

The name doesn't need to be changed at all.

I wouldn't be in a hurry to change anything. BlueRay may not be around all that long. :D

I'm seriously considering avoiding Blu-Ray and continuing to use SD-DVD's wiith an upscaler. The "next great thing" outta come soon enough.

-W

Back