• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Should SlySoft add creating Iso image in AnyDVD Ripper?

Hawk

Should Slysoft add creating iso image in Anydvd ripper option.

I would rather use the awesome ImgBurn.

Imgburn is a great program.

One disadvantage of using Imgburn over Clonedvd to create an .iso with Anydvd running in the background is that the rip from Imgburn not will remove some of the structural mess on certain dvds (although the backup will work; I believe this is also true with Clonecd, but James may say I'm wrong. I'm not sure)

Last edited:
but if you rip via anydvd ripper and then make the iso with imgburn it removes the structural protection right?

but if you rip via anydvd ripper and then make the iso with imgburn it removes the structural protection right?

Anydvd ripper removes the structural protection, yes, but Anydvd ripper is slower than Clonedvd at ripping. With Clonedvd the .iso is created without having to exit the program and use something else. (And you can also remove titlesets and other things you may not want before ripping with Clonedvd).

That said, Imgburn is truly an excellent program.

Last edited:
Back