• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Shopping is down

SWB048

We Are Sorry...
At the moment, we are not able to process payments. We intend on being able to accept payments within a few hours.

Any Idea to when purchase will be available? I also get the "we are not able to process payments" screen... couple of days now

It was up, some got their purchases, no problem, a few others had issues so they shut down the whole purchase system to get the issue resolved. Supposedly by morning then they can get some sleep.

they shut down the whole purchase system to get the issue resolved.
An error message on the checkout page states "Sorry, but we are currently experiencing problems processing credit cards." Once this has been resolved, hopefully, purchasing should open again. The only payment option currently available is Bitcoin.

2016.05.20_06h50m21s_001.jpg

Last edited:
That is too bad I will not use bitcoin great for those that know and or care about using bitcoins as payments... I am not one of them so I will wait until they get the Visa payments up and going again or Mastercard I have waited this long another month is not going to matter to me.

I will get my LTL again as soon as the payment proccessing is up and working fine.:):)

Do you have the prices for US buyers?

The prices are in Euro so any prices are based on that. Conversion between any currency is constantly fluctuating. The cost in USD will be determined at the time of purchase. That said, one can estimate by looking at a website like xe.com and doing a currency conversion. But, as I already noted, currency values constantly fluctuate.

Of course, don't panic. It's only been a few hours.

Back